Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Small Miracles

Yesterday after Institute I went with our Relief Society President to visit a sister in the branch.  Neither of us had met her before.  We knew her schedule is crazy with work and so it tends to be hard to get in contact with her. 

I know that God had a hand in us going to visit her.  Yesterday was one of the rare nights she had off and so we got to meet her and spend a little time getting to know her and letting her know about the new branch. 

I am so excited that I got to be a part of that.  I am also really excited to continue to go on these visits and get to know all the girls in the branch better.  While I see many of them multiple times a week I don't really know very many of them all that well and that is something I REALLY want to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment