I'm weird because...
I dip teddy grahams in frosting.**I love the smell of home depot.**I love getting sweaty from a workout and I kinda think its hot when a guy is sweaty from working out.**I wear comic book hero clothing not because I love the comic books but because I watch The Big Bang Theory religiously.**I can't sleep without a noisy fan or a some sort of noise machine.**I hoard pens.**I love pretty much anything made by Under Armor.**I always carry a book in my purse.** I belt out most Disney songs throughout whatever Disney movie I may be watching.**I smile a lot.**I sleep with at least 3 pillows and about 4 blankets.I'm a bad friend because...
I am sooo not good at giving advice.**I tend to just drop out of text conversations.**I can't make decisions, and therefore my friends have to make all the decisions.**I can be a bit of a homebody and need some coaxing to get out and do stuff.**I'm not good at sharing when chocolate is involved.
I'm a good friend because...
I am good at remembering birthdays.**I am a good listener.**I do whatever my friends want to do (since I am soo indecisive).**I try to do the little things to remind my friends I am thinking of them.**Seeing my friends happy makes me happy.**I can boy bash with the best of them, but I know its not true so I can also balance it out with the good I see in guys.**I get easily attached to people and that makes it hard for me to let friendships go.
I'm sad because...
I have never been in love.**I do not make the time to exercise as much as I would like.**My hair won't hold curl in the humidity.**I am done with college.**I miss having roommates.
I'm happy because...
I get to work with kids.**I have an amazing family who loves me (even when I am a pain).**I can honestly say some of my BEST friends live over a thousand miles away and while our relationship has changed I am pretty positive they will be my best friends forever.**I get to serve.**I have time to read what I want to read.**I have the gospel in my life.
I'm excited for...
my someday family.** fudge making with my Dad.** the Hunger Games movie to come out.**a couple days off work.**my Christmas lesson.

No comments:
Post a Comment