November 4: I am grateful for my friends, past and present.
Throughout my life (thus far) I already have friends that have come and gone. These people are special to me because they have helped shape the person I am today. Many may have no idea the kind of impact they made on me, but I will never forget them.
I love the my friends. I have a couple good friends here in Texas and a handful of wonderful friends back in Utah (California, Illinois, etc.). Long distances friendships are hard, but so worthwhile. My friends know me...the good, the bad, the done up and pretty, the ugly, the grumpy, the post-workout/pre-shower, the nerdiness, the silliness, everything! They know all this stuff and they still love me and put up with me. The random texts that absolutely make my day, the silly screaming fests, the nesting, the Dr Pepper drinking/brownie eating fests, the mutual trust, the boy talks, the homemade popcorn, the teasing, the Disney Movies, theYou-Tube quoting...I could go on. All these experiences and things have shown me how important my friends are to me. I am SOOO grateful they are in my life no matter how close (next door) or far (some other state) they are. For all my wonderful friends who happen to read this, Thanks...for putting up with me and being my friend despite my many flaws!

AMEN!
ReplyDelete