Sunday, November 6, 2011

Gratitude 6

November 6: I am grateful for Jesus Christ, my Savior and Redeemer.
I am so grateful for the love He has for me.  No matter what, He will always love me and be there for me.  He is always there reaching down to me, wanting to help me as I go through trials, sins, sickness, and happiness.  He knows me personally and knows exactly what I need to be comforted through and overcome the hardships in this life.  I am so grateful for the sacrifice He made and pain He endured on my behalf.  He is the only person who knows exactly how I feel because He has felt it.  He lives and loves each and every one of us individually!  I love my big brother, my Savior, my mediator, my friend!

(This talk focuses on Christ's Atonement and all He did for us)
The Purifying Power of Gethsemane

No comments:

Post a Comment