November 18: I am grateful for love. Tonight I went to a wedding reception and, while I get a little sad at those celebrations, I love seeing two people in love. (Believe me, the two tonight are in love...that sickeningly sweet love that is kinda silly to watch but has to be fun when you're involved) Any ways I love seeing it because I gives me something to look forward to, something to hope and look for in my future.
Quotes:
"Love doesn't make the world go round; love is what makes the ride worth it" --Franklin P. Jones
"It is a risk to love. What if it doesn't work out? Ah, but what if it does." -- Peter McWilliams
"Love-a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."
"Love...an ever fixed mark that looks on tempests and is never shaken" --Shakespeare Sonnet
KIDS thoughts on Love:
-Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday.
-Be a good kisser. It might make your wife forget that you never take out the trash.
-Love will find you, even if you are trying to hide from it. I’ve been trying to hide from it since I was five, but the girls keep finding me.
-Love is when mommy sees daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Tom Cruise.
-When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn’t bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That’s love.
-Love is what makes you smile when you’re tired.
-What do most people do on a date?: Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough.
-Is it better to be single or married?: It's better for girls to be single, but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them.
-How would you make a marriage work?: Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck.
-Be a good kisser. It might make your wife forget that you never take out the trash.
-Love will find you, even if you are trying to hide from it. I’ve been trying to hide from it since I was five, but the girls keep finding me.
-Love is when mommy sees daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Tom Cruise.
-When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn’t bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That’s love.
-Love is what makes you smile when you’re tired.
-What do most people do on a date?: Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough.
-Is it better to be single or married?: It's better for girls to be single, but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them.
-How would you make a marriage work?: Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck.

No comments:
Post a Comment