Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gratitude 9

November 9: I am grateful for my job.  After graduating I expected to being teach at a public school.  Unfortunately I am not doing that, but I am still working with kids.  Being a toddler teacher is amazing for now.  I know it isn't what I want to do forever, but I can honestly say I love it (and that is after having a crazy day with blood, snot, and dirty diapers)!  The love those kids have touches my heart.  I love the hugs and kisses! I love the big smiles and running to me hugs when I first get there in the morning.  I love the "CHELLE" exclamations throughout the day.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the belly laughs! I even love some of the little tantrums that are humorous.  But best of all I love all the kids and hope my love is a positive influence in their lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment