November 5: I am grateful for technology.
I love technology..all of it...computers, internet, touch pads, cell phones, tv, ipods, machines used in hospitals, alarm clocks, dvd players, printers, cameras, remote controls...need I go on. If it is technology I am glad we have it.
Because of technology I can:
keep in contact with loved ones (talking and actually seeing from miles away)
access music, videos, email, etc. almost instantly
share thoughts via blog & facebook :)
capture memories and then print them off in the form of pictures
play games and waste time (who doesn't need to do that)
watch my favorite shows and therefore develop inside jokes
watch movies just by inserting a disc
wake up on time (or early in order to hit snooze about a bajillion times)
research lesson ideas and save them
read, watch, or listen to church talks
text someone (at midnight on their birthday)
have my dad saved after multiple heart attacks
Yup...I am grateful for all the necessities of technology and also all the silly little things that add fun to life and make it easier.

No comments:
Post a Comment