Lately I have had a struggle. There are two sides to this struggle and each is very valid. Here they are:
Side 1: I am out of shape! I hate the feeling of being out of shape. I remember when I could run miles and miles without getting tired and then pushing myself to get faster...not just finish. Now I want to run and run but my body won't let me. I want to get that running forever feel again!
Side 2: Texas is insanely hot! From sun up to sun down the heat combined with the humidity make being outside a sweaty mess (and that's without working out). It is never a good sign when the coloring of the world around you starts to change tints.
Which one will win? Today my desire to get in shape was greater than my desire to avoid the Texas heat. What will win out tomorrow and the next day and the next?
Walker’s First Day Back to School
3 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment