Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Southern State of Mind

This past weekend I got to go to a Darius Rucker concert with my friend Stephanie.  It was so much fun we left super early and drove all the way to Oklahoma.  It was Stephanie's first time in a casino so that was kind of fun for me since I have been in casinos since I was a little kid.  We grabbed food and just walked around for a couple hours.  When we went to sit in the event center we had fun people watching.  We saw quite a range from snotty teenage girls to a couple on what seemed to be their first date to elderly couples to little kids to girls on a girls night like Steph and me!  IT WAS SO FUN!  Darius Rucker sounded great as he preformed and I fell in love with one of his songs I was not as familiar with before the concert.  If you haven't heard his song "Southern State of Mind" you should listen to it!  Thanks Dad for the tickets and Stephanie for going with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment