Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Employed!

As of Monday I am employed! I am working at a school (daycare) called Creme de la Creme.  I am in a 3 year old class and already I am feeling overwhelmed.  Between the training, learning their lesson plans and curriculum, the names of children and learning the dynamics and expectations at this center I have so much to learn and get used to here.  Even in a 3 year old class it is very planned and there is a lot of learning going on constantly.  The kids are so smart and often it makes it seem like they should be capable of more than they really are for their age.  I think I am going to really like it once I have training done and I get to know the kids and routines better.  Until then I get to enjoy having a job and something to do with my time rather than watch tv, sit on facebook, and contemplate running while sipping on a Dr. Pepper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment