*WARNING: It is late and therefore I am prone to rambling!
So my last bit in Utah was a lot of fun. I bugged people. I got a year older. I was surprised. I played. I packed and actually threw some stuff away. I cried. I watched movies. I ate. a lot. I graduated. I hiked. I stayed up too late. I bugged people some more. Let's just say I tried to squeeze in every last bit of time with friends I could possibly fit.
Now I am back in Texas, for good this time. It still just feels like I am coming home for a summer break. I have no job yet and am lacking motivation to look for one, but tomorrow the search continues. I am also trying to find a way to organize all my stuff and actually put it somewhere I can remember and actually use what I have. In the process of moving in, I am trying to morph my childhood room into a room that is not for a, well, child. Slowly it is becoming a more "grown up" room. This includes putting up new pictures and taking old things down. While unpacking, I realized how many books I have. So, tomorrow I get to help my dad set up a book shelf. Hopefully this will eliminate one of the piles I have in my room (let alone all the piles I have in the living room and bathroom as well). I WILL be fully unpacked by the end of the week!
Despite being home with family and close friends, I am missing my Utah people a lot! I got to Skype with some friends today and it was so good to see everyone and hear their beautiful voices. I get so attached to people and it is hard when life moves on and I just want to stay with those I love. Let's be honest, I will hold on as long as they will let me. Therefore, I am so grateful for technology (Skype, facebook, txt msg,etc.) that helps me keep in contact with people.
So for those in Texas, I am super excited to be here and start the next chapter in my life!
And for those in Utah, I miss you more than I can explain and you will forever important to me!
So my last bit in Utah was a lot of fun. I bugged people. I got a year older. I was surprised. I played. I packed and actually threw some stuff away. I cried. I watched movies. I ate. a lot. I graduated. I hiked. I stayed up too late. I bugged people some more. Let's just say I tried to squeeze in every last bit of time with friends I could possibly fit.
Now I am back in Texas, for good this time. It still just feels like I am coming home for a summer break. I have no job yet and am lacking motivation to look for one, but tomorrow the search continues. I am also trying to find a way to organize all my stuff and actually put it somewhere I can remember and actually use what I have. In the process of moving in, I am trying to morph my childhood room into a room that is not for a, well, child. Slowly it is becoming a more "grown up" room. This includes putting up new pictures and taking old things down. While unpacking, I realized how many books I have. So, tomorrow I get to help my dad set up a book shelf. Hopefully this will eliminate one of the piles I have in my room (let alone all the piles I have in the living room and bathroom as well). I WILL be fully unpacked by the end of the week!
Despite being home with family and close friends, I am missing my Utah people a lot! I got to Skype with some friends today and it was so good to see everyone and hear their beautiful voices. I get so attached to people and it is hard when life moves on and I just want to stay with those I love. Let's be honest, I will hold on as long as they will let me. Therefore, I am so grateful for technology (Skype, facebook, txt msg,etc.) that helps me keep in contact with people.
So for those in Texas, I am super excited to be here and start the next chapter in my life!
And for those in Utah, I miss you more than I can explain and you will forever important to me!

Chelle,
ReplyDeleteYou're a doll.