I think it's in my blood. The need to be going...constantly. The past...wow has it only been 2 days...while everyone else is going about their everyday lives I have been going stir crazy with no school, no work, no where to be. Today I started packing to realize that much of what I need to pack I could possibly use before leaving and therefore cannot pack it. Hopefully as the week progresses I can find things to occupy my time without completely ostracizing all my friends due to my unusually energetic disposition and constant need to be in their faces...well at least if I do drive them nuts fortunately for them they won't have to put up with me for too much longer.
:)
and once I get to Texas there will be a whole new group of people to get accustomed to my idiosyncrasies
:)
and once I get to Texas there will be a whole new group of people to get accustomed to my idiosyncrasies

If I was there would would be having a dance party right now... Just think about my sweet dance moves and you'll feel better!
ReplyDelete