So in my spare time I thought I would do some random blogging...Today's topic: 10 reasons I am weird
1. To start it off...I take pictures like this. I take better pictures when I am goofing around rather than being serious. Well, maybe not better, but it sure is more fun! Good luck to whoever ends up stuck taking engagement pictures with me ;)
2. Whenever I get out of my car and lock it I have to check and make sure it is locked at least once more...usually it is two, three, four more times. What can I say, it is my OCD habit.
3. The only way I can truly enjoy a frosty is with french fries. Not only do I have to eat them together, I use the french fries as my spoon for the frosty. It is absolutely delicious to get a salty bite of warm fry with the sweet, cold frosty.
4. At any given moment, you can find at least 5 blankets and 3 pillows on my twin sized bed. Often you can find more...it is just so cozy to be cuddled up with all those soft comfy things.
5. I love to scrapbook, but I am AWFUL at actually taking pictures.
6. I use very little makeup on a day to day basis and yet I truly really love hair product. I use it everyday and normally I use a few different things. It can be hair spray, leave in conditioner, volumizing mouse, finishing spray, whatever...I <3 it!
7. I struggle to drink tap water. The only way my mind will even let me think about drinking it is if I put it in a water bottle and let it sit in the fridge long enough for it to get super cold. The colder the better...once it reaches room temperature it goes straight back to the fridge.
8. I am obsessed with The Big Bang Theory. Let's be honest, I am no genius and often they tell jokes I do not understand but despite that I think it is hilarious! Since I have watched it I have actually learned things, such as the concept of Schodinger's cat. I also have many quotes that I use ("I will be back before this banana hits the ground. zoom zoom zoom"). I have invested in some comic books. I now get excited about movies revolving around comics (Green Lantern). I have a shirt that says Bazinga and DC comic pajama pants (I even try to wear them together). Like I said...obsessed.
9. I go crazy if I do not have a clock in essentially every room in my apartment (or living area now that I am back home). Any clock will do, I just need to have at least one close by.
10. I absolutely love a good romance novel (clean ones of course). I know they are all pretty much the same, but they make my heart melt...gives me hope that there is someone out there for me (although it may be heightening my expectations...whoops).
So there it is 10 reasons I am weird and honestly I bet there are many more I have forgotten or left off. Luckily we all have some weird in us otherwise life would be awfully dull. So thank you for your weirdness and putting up with mine!
Walker’s First Day Back to School
3 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment