Eyelash Extensions
For the first time in my life I actually had visible eyelashes. I am pretty sure my friends who only knew me with my long lashes never believed how short my real lashes are. As of yesterday I no longer have my beautiful long lashes. I have chosen to live with my real lashes instead of forking out the big bucks. It is unbelievable how short my eyelashes are!!! To prove my point I will share a conversation I had with my dear mother.
Me: Mom, my eylashes are so short!
Mom: You just need to put mascara on and it will be better.
Me: I already put it on. Look closer....Maybe I just have rubbed it off.
Mom: You must have.
Later after I look in the mirror...
Me: Mom, I DO have mascara on!
Thats right my eyelashes are even short with mascara on them. If you do not know how small 1/4 of an inches is, check a ruler because my eyelashes are slightly shorter than that!
I share this because I find it quite humorous. I don't think of myself as a vain or materialistic person so this won't cause too much trauma in my life ;) Now I just get the opportunity to flaunt my wonderful, God-given qualities, right?

Ha ha..I love this! I'm sure you are as beautiful as ever Chelle!! I want to see these mini eyelashes you always talked about ;) Miss you so much and love your -_-!!
ReplyDelete