For one friend I gave my best attempts at making my first pair of baby booties. They definitely are home made and have some funny looking areas, but they do look like booties. I also made a matching bib and a texture blanket. I feel those both turned out super cute!
For my other friend I did not have time to make booties, but I did get to make a bib and texture blanket. They weren't sure if it was a girl or a boy so I picked what i thought was a neutral fabric...by the time I finished it was distinctly "baby girl" looking. Good thing they are having a little girl!
If yall haven't figured out from my previous post or just knowing me, I absolutely LOVE babies. If I am not in a postion in life to have my own I can at least take joy in my friends having babies. I am so excited for them and know they will make wonderful mothers!

No comments:
Post a Comment