Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sometimes you just gotta let it all out...

I don't know about anyone else but it seems like sometimes I just need to cry and it takes every single ounce of will power to keep from crying. Tonight at my ward talent show there were multiple times that I just felt the need to cry...don't ask my why because I honestly don't know! Maybe it is that in a month I will be leaving friends behind in Provo or maybe it is that I haven't slept well so I am tired or it could be that I am stressed about an observation...I do not know! Had I been at home I would have just let it all out, BUT I was out in public surrounded by people who would give me weird looks if I started crying in the middle of a blue grass song. They would think I am even more weird when I told them I have no clue why I am crying! Why am I sharing this? Because crying for me is cathartic! So if you see me crying and I can't tell you why...don't worry that is me just getting rid of some unneeded stress and tension...give it a try...you may like it too!

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say that I was the same way through the talent show too!! I even started to cry during one of the cello and piano numbers. It was pathetic. I'm sorry that you're stressed, but I completely understand the need to cry! I love you pretty girl! :)

    ReplyDelete