Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Easy as that

So yesterday I had a girl in my class ask if I had a boyfriend. When I said no her response was: "Wow...normally by now people have boyfriends!" I found this humorous and added it to my list of funny things kids say.


Today we were coming in from recess and this was the conversation I had with the same girl

Girl: So Miss Harris, You have a boyfriend yet?
Me: You asked me yesterday and I already told you no
Girl: So?
Me: It's not that easy getting a boyfriend over night.
Girl: Yeah it is! Just find a boy and ask him "Do you wanna go on a date with me tonight and be my boyfriend?"

HAHAHA Easy, right? My guess is I will hear that same exact question everyday for the rest of my time in this class.


Oh how I love the relationship and life advice that I receive from students!

2 comments:

  1. I am currently not looking but once I'm home in Texas I will have to try this great strategy :)

    ReplyDelete