Monday, March 14, 2011

My life in music

I was just relaxing and listening to some music today and had an awesome realization. I have many friends who say this artist is singing about my life...I found my artist! I am pretty sure I have lived, want to live, or can identify with practically all of Shania Twain's songs...let me demonstrate :)

Any Man of Mine: Isn't this what every girl wants? I sure do but maybe that's because I have been singing it for as long as I can remember.


Man I Feel like a Woman: I love being a girl! Sometimes it is easy to find things that stink about it but really I got it good!


That Don't Impress Me Much: Guys can show off in all sorts of ways but really it isnt the cars, brains, or looks that catch a girl....Its the way he treats her.


Up: Sometimes it feels like I've hit rock bottom and nothing can get worse. That's when it can only go up! I might as well have a positive attitude about it.


No One Needs to Know: Admit it...every girl has done this. I may just do it more than most...once again I have sang this song for as long as I can remember so maybe that's to blame.


From This Moment: Pretty sure this is the song I want to dance to with my future hubby.


If You're Not in it for Love(I'm Outta Here): Just insert "Fudge" where "love" is and that's how me and my daddy sang it all my childhood and how I will sing it the rest of my life. :)


So thank you Shania for helping me live my life through your music. There are plenty more songs I listen to and love but these take the top spots!

No comments:

Post a Comment