Hand Holding, Hugs, and Kisses
These are the things that make my job worth it. One day this week I was helping out in a classroom that had students from my old class. It was the end of the day and we had one kid left so we were walking to the front of the building. As we were working, he was chatting my ear off and nonchalantly reached up to hold my hand. It was the sweetest thing I have experienced in awhile.
I have one little boy who will launch himself into my arms and then let me hold him...he even holds me back :)
Yesterday I was leaning up against the playground equipment pressing my face between the bars. One of my little boys toddled up with a smile and sweetly leaned over and kissed my nose.
I love it!
I love my kids. I love how innocent and sweet they are. I even love how crazy they can be.

No comments:
Post a Comment