This last weekend was one of the best weekends I have had in a really, REALLY long time! Friday I got to go to the Train and Maroon 5 concert with my dad. I love Train and had a blast singing along! Maroon 5 was also really good, but Train took the gold for the night in my book. During the song Marry Me by Train there was a proposal…It was so sweet and being a girl naturally I teared up a little bit.
Saturday morning I enjoyed breakfast with my family and just hanging out. My sister, her husband, and I then went to see The Lion King 3D…let me just say I absolutely LOVE that movie!
Saturday night I went to the Journey, Night Ranger, and Foreigner concert with my mom and dad. I had fun listening and dancing, even singing to some of the Night Ranger and Foreigner songs. I really enjoyed belting out the Journey songs (that is the whole reason I went). This concert was the moment I realized that concerts are the best place to sing…no matter how loud and how awful I sing no one can hear me specifically and no one cares!
**I would have included pictures but blogger kept freezing when I tried to add them :(

Um...I need pictures. Okay, thanks :)
ReplyDelete