I'm not sure what exactly I plan on writing about here but I tend to be a boredom person...aka i do things just because I am bored. I boredom eat. I boredom nap. I boredom blog. So here it goes.
This past week has been crazy! I have been abnormally social which has been a lot of fun. On the other hand work has been awful. This week got so bad I put in my 2 weeks. For the next 2 weeks I will be in the toddler classroom. If I like it there I can choose to stay. Now I just have to pray and figure out what I should do. I like the toddlers but I'm just not sure what to do.
It got to the point where I wasn't sure why I decided to ever work with kids...and then I remembered. I remembered my kindergartners and first graders...The funny things they said...How much I loved their simple and sincere compliments...The outlook they have on life...Did I already mention the funny things they say...seeing the light bulb come on. I finally had one of the moments with one of the toddlers. I had a puppet and the little boy was feeding it fake food. My puppet would eat the food and I would sneakily hide it under my leg. I finally got tired of that game and said my puppet was full. My little friend was SO not done with this game so he walked around me put the fake watermelon behind my back and said "where it go?" like he had EVERY other time...apparently I wasn't as sneaky as I thought :)

No comments:
Post a Comment