Wednesday, February 2, 2011

TWS

TWS...aka the assignment To Wage Stress!

Some days I feel like throwing a fit just like some of my kindergartners. For those who don't know, TWS is actually a teacher work sample. It is to "prove" we can make the light bulb come on. In actuality it is a hoop. A hoop I must jump through to be able to get my certification, graduate, and then go on to become a teacher. I have been working on it since the beginning of January and I am so ready to be done with it. Luckily I am getting close.

Despite the stress it brings I am so grateful to go to a school where we are able to get certification. I can get the light bulb to come on and if I have to do an assignment to prove it, so be it. By next year I WILL be a teacher! I will have my own class to teach and be able to choose how I run it. (that's assuming I will find a job) I cannot wait until I have my own batch of kiddo to teach and see them discover new things. The joy I get from these kids definitely outweighs the stress of teaching and assignments.

1 comment: