This is Nicole. She is my big sis and I love her more than anything.
We don't always agree, but what sisters do?
That is why it is so great...no matter what we do, say, or believe, we will always accept, love, and respect each other.
Thank you Nicole for being my sister and putting up with all my crap. Thank you for listening to me and taking my side when the world seems to be against me. I love you and cannot wait til we live close enough to see each other whenever we want!
That is why it is so great...no matter what we do, say, or believe, we will always accept, love, and respect each other.
Thank you Nicole for being my sister and putting up with all my crap. Thank you for listening to me and taking my side when the world seems to be against me. I love you and cannot wait til we live close enough to see each other whenever we want!



No comments:
Post a Comment