1. My labeler: I love to label things! I label my book. I label movies. I would label the kids I teach if I could. I have always been like this. For some reason I feel the need to label. It is my attempt at organization that others can actually understand.
2. Dr Pepper: Dr Pepper is delicious. How could I not get a 24 pack? Being from Texas I know what the "real" DP tastes like and cannot wait to be able to drink it. That however does not mean I am a partial DP drinker. I love all DP equally. Needless to say finding out McDonalds has $1 drinks was not good for my bank account.
5. Big Bang Theory and Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears: Big Bang Theory is watched on a pretty regular basis. I have clothes because of this show. I have read comic books because of this show. I say things from this show. As for the chocolate, I love any kind. This is also enjoyed on a very regular basis.
6. A Seemingly Random Pile: Yes this is a pile...and yes it is important to my life. This pile contains resources I use for my teaching. To top the pile off there are some teacher clothes carelessly tossed in a way that creates the most wrinkles possible.
7. Stress: This book is to represent the crazy amount of stress that I have in my life. Luckily for me I have this reminder right by my bed to remind me to let go of that stress. There are more important things in life and most of the stuff that creates stress won't matter hours, days, years down the road.
9. Origami Elephants: Thank you random member of the BYU 167th ward for this amazing display of art. I find great pleasure in these!
10. Scrapbook and misc: The scrapbook reminds me of the wonderful memories I have. I am reminded of the wonderful family I have that loves me despite my flaws and weaknesses. It reminds me that I am good at something. The piggy bank is cool because I painted it. The cupcakes are there because who doesn't love cupcakes! The girl with the book reminds me of the hard work that I have put into my education and the wonderful leader who gave it to me. Lastly, the teacup belonged to my great great grandmother. It reminds me of my ancestors and the love I have for genealogy.
11. Nail Polish: I have an awful habit. A habit I abhor but cannot stop...nail biting! This nail polish isn't just any old nail polish. It is to help strengthen nails and help them grow...exactly what I need!
12. Paper Clips: Life sometimes feels like all that keeps it together is a little paper clip but thats all I need. Let's be honest my problems aren't near as bad as they could be and luckily a "paper clip" can handle the problems I have in life.
13. Post Its: I love post its. I use them to plan for school. I use them for reminders. I use them to post quotes. How can you go wrong with the brilliant invention of paper that has an adhesive strip on one edge? Sheer genius!
14. To Read Pile: This is the pile of the many books I would like to read that I actually own. I have this bad habit of buying books before I read them because I know I will love them (not always true). If only I had the time to read this pile and the lists and lists of other books I would like to read...someday, someday!
15. Letter: These are the letters I have received recently...the ones I need to respond to. I love getting mail and therefore I love sending it. I currently have 3 friends on missions that I write to and I love hearing their stories. These are a constant reminder of the friends I have who may not be close in distant but close to my heart.
I know...quite the clutter, but don't you feel like you know me so much better? ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment