Today we read day 5. It is a story called The Greatest Gift by an unknown author. It is by far one of my favorite stories. The corresponding questions are: Have you accepted the gift of The Son? Are you living in a way that shows Him you are grateful for the gift? I love this story because the message is so simple. If I take the Son, I get it all!
We also read day 6. This story is called The Starfish. The question that goes along with it is: Am I making a difference in the lives of those around me? Each one of us is important enough to be thrown back. We also all have the ability to make a difference to someone else, to be the one to throw the starfish to safety. As Jolene was reading this I realized that this is one of the reasons I chose to become a teacher. I hope to make a difference in lives of children...even if it is just one because that one matters!
Walker’s First Day Back to School
3 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment