The past few days I have been contemplating lots of stuff. I have come to the realization that my attitude and approach to life has changed a lot in the past year...and not for the better. There are many things I do not like about myself, things I want to change and plan on working to improve. I feel like I need to feel comfortable with who I am and love myself before I can expect anyone else to love me. I also think that as I learn how, I will open up to others and not care what they think because what I think and what the Lord thinks is the most important.
I found a great blog all about learning to love yourself and have found some amazing things! I thought I would share the
10 Really Easy Ways You Can Love Yourself More Today! post because it has been the first thing I have tried. So here is the list...if you want more go check out this site...I've only explored a little but so far I love it!
1. Spend some alone time this week.
2. Pay yourself an amazing compliment.
3. Read some poetry.
4. Shift your focus.
5. Write a love letter to yourself.
6. Evaluate what you are "feeding' yourself.
7. Move your body.
8. Stand up for what you believe in.
9. Go to bed early
10. Do something good for someone else.
No comments:
Post a Comment