Monday, October 8, 2012

Mildred and William

So I have been at a stand still on all my genealogy for the past year or so.  Tonight I decided just to take a look to refresh my memory of where I am at in my family history.

Low and behold I actually made progress! I found the parents of my great great grandpa!  While I am stoked that I found them, their work has already been done (yay for them not having to wait) and now I am sorta back to where I had been.

But, that was just the jump start I needed to get back into family history.  Hopefully I will continue to have this kind of success and maybe, just maybe, I will have some names to take to the temple in the next few months.

The grave of my Great-Great-Great Grandma (Mildred A Oliver Whitlow)  that I found tonight.

My Great-Great Grandparents: Wesley and Sarah Whitlow.  Aren't they adorable? 

No comments:

Post a Comment