I love traveling. I haven;t traveled much, but my trips to the Caribbean and to the places in the US that I've been have helped me realize how much I enjoy the diversity and culture of new places. Here are the top 5 places I would love to visit as of now...
1. Scotland
I have always wanted to visit Scotland because I am part Scottish. I am in the Mackenzie Clan and have always enjoyed going to Scottish Festivals with my family. It would be really cool to go see where my ancestors are from.
2. Australia
Snorkeling is a lot of fun and I think it would be an amazing experience to explore the Great Barrier Reef. It would be even cooler if I had the opportunity to learn to scuba dive before visiting. Either way I want to see first hand the beauty of this underwater habitat. (Plus I am a complete sucker for Australian accents)
3. New York
There are so many cool places to visit in New York. I would love going to Time Square, Broadway, ride a subway, just experince New York city and the energy that is there. There are also church sites in New York that would be cool to visit, like the Sacred Grove and Hill Cumorah.
4. Germany
Germany would be an interesting place to visit. I am also part German and would love to see the culture or my ancestors. I also have always had a fascination with World War 2 and the Holocaust. I haven't really looked into it, but I assume there are wonderful memorials to visit.
5. Holland
Tulips are my absolute favorite flower. Holland has a lot of Tulips. Therefore, I want to go to Holland to see tulips as far as the eye can see :)

I will go anywhere with you in the world this summer. no lie. let's save up and plan an adventure
ReplyDelete