Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Gratitude

I haven't recently written down a list of things that I am grateful for, so I thought now would be a great time.

  • A co-teacher who I get along really well with and can keep me laughing through the roughest of days
  • The quiet moments with my kiddos to remember they are each a child of God and that I truly love them even if they do act like a bunch of wild monkeys most of the time
  • Nail polish to keep my toes and fingers pretty and help me break my nail biting habit
  • Family that will love me no matter where I am 
  • My calling which helps me to serve even in the smallest ways
  • The temple where I can find comfort and guidance
  • Doctor Who (despite the long break between now and the 50th anniversary special...guess I'll just have to go back and watch the first 8 Doctors)
  • Sunny days and sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment