This past week I have come across certain things that have given me a new found motivation to improve different parts of my life.
first
I am addicted to the show The Biggest Loser. This past weekend we had to catch up on a few episodes and it really got me thinking. I have been blessed my whole life with a fast metabolism. Weight has never been something I struggle with or that causes me stress. Despite the fact that my body looks healthy I know there are things I need to improve so the inside of me is actually healthy. I've become motivated to take better care of my body.
How do I plan to do this? Well here's my list...
Make my lunches instead of eating fast food (this includes going from a 32 oz. DP with refills to a 12 oz. can)
Drink A LOT more water (I drank 2 liters today and I don't think I have ever needed to use the restroom as much as I did tonight...probs t.m.i. :P )
Exercise more consistently
Vitamins
second
There have been multiple things I have come across this past week that motivates me to draw closer to my Savior and to improve my gospel learning and commitment in my calling. Some of these things include giving a talk, chatting with a cute boy who totally gets the gospel and wanting to be able to keep up (how can I expect to find a hubby who knows the gospel if I myself don't know it), and a well timed f.h.e.
Here's my plan of action:
Read scriptures during my lunch break
Read Jesus the Christ
Follow all promptings that entice me to do good
Actually doing what I say I'll do instead of procrastinate
Yup LOTS of things I have recently discovered I want to change. I feeling quite overwhelmed but also very empowered. I know that things won't change overnight but i have faith that the Lord will help me makes the changes I need to become a better me.

No comments:
Post a Comment