So i meant to write this post all week, but i guess i was a slacker...whoops!
In testimony meeting last week a sister in the branch got up. It was her last Sunday before going away to school and she shared how she looks up to and learned from many in the branch. This is a younger sister and I have always loved seeing her because she is so friendly to absolutely everyone and has such a simple and great way of sharing her testimony. After church I went to say goodbye and she said that while she was sharing her testimony she was looking and me and hoping I knew she was talking about me.
It is amazing to me how we all can learn from one another. Our strengths and weaknesses are not all the same. I can help or be an example to someone in one way, while they help or teach me in another.
We all have something to give
Each of us.

No comments:
Post a Comment