- A new HP printer that does an excellent job printing photo for me to scrapbook.
- A camera that isn't brand new...I replaced mine with my parents and their camera was an upgrade from mine.
- I finally gave up my DVD player for a new blu-ray player.
- While my car was getting worked on my ipod went missing so for Christmas I got a new ipod touch.
- I got an HP tablet...just because my dad's a nice guy.
- My phone lost all battery power as soon as I answered or made a phone call. So, I got a Sumsung Galaxy S II.
- This last week I bought a new laptop. It is bright blue and so pretty (becuase that's the important part, right?) I am still getting it all set up but I am loving having a computer that doesn't take forever to open a program or power off if I am on it for more than 15 minutes.
I can't think of any technology that I still need to get upgraded. I kinda feel spoiled, but it is nice being able to get these things instead of textbooks.

No comments:
Post a Comment