Sunday, August 7, 2011

Why are you smiling?

So today at church I was talking to a stake leader and another stake leader walks up and introduces himself to me.  We exchanged the "Nice to meet you"s and then our converstaion begins...

Stake Leader #1: Michelle is always smiling
Me (smile and giggle a little bit)
Stake Leader #2:  Well its a beautiful smile
Me: Thank you
Stake Leader #2: Why are you smiling?
Me: uhhhh...just becuase...Its easier to smile than frown so why not
Cute guy standing close by ;) : You mean you can't smile at church?
Stake Leader #1: Maybe it has something to do with the cute guys in the branch

Our conversation continues and Stake Leader #1 asks which guy is the cutest in the branch....I continue to smile and giggle a little and may have possibly pointed to a certain cute guy standing close by.  Luckily that leader knows the guy and if he ever treats me poorly I have some major back-up I can call on. 

Moral to my story: Smile! It helps give you a positive attitude and other people really do notice! Heck, it may get you a guy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment